Welcome to the Primark Customer Satisfaction Survey. Visit the official survey website at Www.Tellprimark.Co.Uk & get a chance to win £1,000.
Are you someone who loves to dress up every day? You are not the only one who does! Everyone likes to dress up sometimes, if not every day, as it feels good to see yourself beautiful again.
If you live in the UK, you have a fantastic place to shop for accessories and clothes where you can buy them cheaply. The store is called Primark. And this fashion store doesn’t need a preamble. It is one of the best fashion stores in the UK and has all the accessories that a person would need to get dressed up and ready for a new day.
I am glad to tell you that Primark is surveying its stores to improve the environment of their store and the accessories and clothes they sell as well as their customer services. They are trying hard to change themselves for the better, and you can make it happen.
TellPrimark Survey 2022 – Win £1,000 Daily
All you have to do is take the Primark customer survey and answer some simple questions about Primark. Then, you will be eligible to enter their daily or weekly survey sweepstakes. You can win several prizes in this sweepstakes. Consider this as a thank you gift from Primark.
Are you interested in taking the Primark customer survey? Then keep reading this article to learn more about this survey, the process, the rules and regulations, eligibility criteria, and requirements to enter the survey.
Primark Customer Survey Prizes:
The Primark survey offers various cash prizes in the survey draw. You can take the customer survey and win the following gift prizes-
- Daily Prize – You can win 1 prize every day of £1,000, $1,000, CAD 1,000 or DKK 8,000.
- Weekly Prize – You can win 3 prizes every week €500, £500, $500, or DKK 4,000.
TellPrimark Survey Rules
There are some rules and regulations that you’ll have to follow to take the survey. You’ll have to follow these laws no matter what. And to take the survey, you’ll have to be eligible for participation. Hence, go through these rules and eligibility criteria to take the survey-
- You must be a legal citizen of the United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Canada, the United Kingdom, the Republic of Ireland, Germany, Denmark, Honduras, or Korea.
- You’ll have to be 18 years old to enter the survey.
- If you or someone in your family is affiliated with Primark, you are not eligible to take the survey.
- The survey is limited to one entry per person every day.
- A purchase receipt is necessary to take the survey (for online mode only).
These are all the rules and eligibility criteria. Make sure that you don’t violate any of the rules.
TellPrimark Survey Requirements
The requirements to take the survey are as follows-
- A computer, tablet, or smartphone to enter the survey.
- A stable internet connection to access the website.
- A purchase receipt from the Primark store (online mode).
- A postcard of 3’×8′ size (mailing mode).
- You should know to read and write English/Spanish/French.
How To Participate In TellPrimark Customer Survey?
You need a recent purchase receipt from the Primark store for this method. Here is the sample homepage of the Primark survey page.
- Visit the official survey website at www.tellprimark.co.uk
- You will be able to see the privacy policies and terms and conditions. Read it properly and click on continue.
- Choose your preferred language.
- Then, you have to enter the 13-digit code in the allotted space. You will find this code on the purchase receipt.
- Then, type the date and time of your visit in the allotted space.
- Then, you’ll be able to see the questions of the survey. So answer all the questions genuinely.
- Enter your fender and age for verification.
- After that, you can submit the survey.
- Then, you’ll have to enter your personal information, like name, email address, phone number, etc., in the allotted space.
- After that, submit the survey, and you’ll be automatically entered into the prize draw.
Must Check: Also, visit the JCPenney Customer Survey at Www.JCPenneycustomersurvey.Com & get a chance to win 15% OFF Coupon.
With more than 78,000 employees, Primark is an Irish fashion retailer subsidiary of a British retail company named ABF (Associated British Foods).
It has its headquarters in Dublin, Ireland. Primary also has shops operating in the United States and Europe. The company is known as Pennys in the Republic of Ireland, but it’s named Primark in other places because it is similar to another brand referred to as J.C Penney’s.
Arthur Ryan is the founder of this fantastic fashion store. They sell different things like beauty products, clothes, accessories, etc.
That’s all about the Primark customer survey. Please take the survey and get a chance to win any of the survey sweepstakes prizes.
This is an excellent opportunity for them to know about the customers and their expectations. If you found this article informative and exciting, like it and share it with others.