Welcome to the KrogerFeedback Customer Satisfaction Survey. Visit the Kroger Survey at Www.KrogerFeedback.Com & win $5000 Sweepstakes.
Have you ever heard of Kroger? Of course, you have. Kroger is the second-largest retail store after Walmart. And especially if you live in America, you must have visited the store many times because it is one of the most trusted retailers for daily essentials and home supplies. Not only that, but the quality of their products is outstanding as well.
Enter the JCP Survey at www.jcpenney.com/survey to win %10 off on your next purchase.
And the good news is that Kroger is conducting a customer feedback survey for all of their customers and the well-being of their company.
This is a great way to know what the buyers of the Kroger store are thinking, and this will also help Kroger implement improvements in their stores and go beyond their buyer’s expectations.
The most crucial thing in business is getting feedback on their products, and the best way to do this is by surveying their products and place.
No wonder Kroger supermarkets are the second largest in America. By answering some simple questions about Kroger, you get a chance to win a $5,000 gift card from Kroger.
Must Check: Win a £1,000 Daily Sweepstakes prize by taking the TellPrimark.co.uk Survey.
KrogerFeedback.Com Survey Details
|Survey Name||KrogerFeedback Survey|
|Survey Prize||$100 Gift Card or Fuel Points|
|Entry Mode||Online & Mail-In-Entry|
|Receipt Valid For||One Week|
|Survey Entry Limit||1 Person Per Receipt|
|Coupon Valid For||30 Days After Survey Completion|
|Coupon Limit||One Coupon Per Visit|
|Survey Conducts In||United States|
Kroger Survey Requirements
- A laptop, tablet, or smartphone to take the survey.
- A receipt from the Kroger store (required only for online entry).
- You must know how to read and write English or Spanish correctly.
- A stable internet connection to access the website at ease.
- Valid email address and phone number to take the survey.
Kroger feedback Survey Rules
All surveys have some rules and regulations to be followed by everyone taking the survey. So, you’ll have to follow the rules as well. But for taking the survey, one of the most crucial things is knowing whether you’re eligible to take the survey.
- The survey allows people who are 18 and above to take the survey.
- You must have a purchase receipt from the Kroger store to take the survey.
- Your purchase receipt should be received within 7 days. You must buy something else from the store to get the receipt if it is older.
- A receipt is necessary if you want to take the survey online.
- You must be a US or the District of Columbia legal resident to take the survey. So, for example, you cannot take the survey if you’re from New York, Florida, or Rhode Island.
- The limit to taking the survey is one person per receipt.
- If you want, you can take the survey as often as possible but make sure you have different receipts.
- You cannot take the survey if you or someone in your family is affiliated with Kroger.
How To Participate In KrogerFeedback Survey?
Now that you know all the rules, eligibility criteria, and requirements for the survey, you just have to know how to enter the Kroger customer survey. There are two ways to take the customer survey.
- Online entry.
- Mailing entry.
- Go to their official website at www.krogerfeedback.com.
- Choose your preferred language.
- Then, enter your essential details like the date and time of the visit and the validation code.
- Click on the Next button to get the survey questionnaire.
- Then, you’ll be able to see the questionnaire. Read all the questions correctly and start answering. Remember to give your genuine feedback.
- Afterward, you must provide your personal information to enter the survey sweepstakes, like name, email address, phone number, etc. After that, submit the survey.
- You’ll be entered into the prize drawing for a $5,000 gift card.
Entry By Mail
Take a postcard and write all your details like full name, email address, phone number, home address, etc. Then, mail it to the following address.
Customer Survey Monthly Sweepstakes, PMI Station, PO Box 3547, Southbury, CT 06488-3547. That’s all that you have to do for the mailing entry. This is for those people who don’t keep receipts.
Being the second-largest home essential and supplies retail store after Walmart, Kroger is a famous supermarket with more than 443,000 employees working for them.
It is the largest retail store chain in the US by revenue and is ranked 23rd on the Fortune 500 list. It has more than 2,000 supermarkets and retail stores.
Kroger was founded in 1883 by Bernard Kroger. It has its headquarters in Downtown Cincinnati, Ohio. However, it has ranked in a lot of places worldwide as well.
Kroger is a very hardworking company and cares a lot about each customer of their stores. All they are looking for is honest feedback from their customers.
Kroger welcomes all the reviews with open arms, whether good or bad.